Track and Field is at Horizon Middle School
Order of Events (Clich here for a Printable Version)
High Jump (4:30pm) Due to suggested USATF Guidelines, Senior Games Officials have decided not to offer this event for the 2020 Games.
50 Meter Dash (5:30pm)
800 Meter Run (6:00pm)
100 Meter Dash (6:30pm)
1500M Race Walk/Power Walk (7:00pm)
5000 Meter Race Walk/Power Walk (8:30am)
Shot Put (8:30am)
Long Jump (9:00am)
400 Meter Dash (9:30am)
Triple Jump (10:00am)
4X100 Meter Relay (10:00am) Will not be held in 2020.
1500 Meter Run (10:15am)
200 Meter Dash (10:30am)
Field Event Order will be: Women - all ages, Men – all ages
Track Event Order will be: Women – youngest-oldest, Men – youngest -oldest
* Please listen to the P.A. announcements on when to report to your events.
* The times listed above are approximate. Some events may start slightly later than the times listed above, but no events will start prior to the time.
* Depending on the number of participants, some age groups and genders may be combined, but results will always be separated.
* Field events and track events may occur at the same time. Please check- in at your field event, but participate in your track event first. Then go directly back to your field event.
* Participants are required to have their own implements (shot put, discus, javelin).
* Medals will be distributed on the field after results are tabulated.