2019 Nebraska Senior Games Information
Jade - 26 July 2019
2019 Nebraska Senior Games Participants:
We hope you are ready for some fellowship, fun and fitness Thursday, August 1 - Sunday, August 4 at the Nebraska Senior Games in Kearney!
We have some important updates for everyone so please read very carefully.
- The Nebraska Senior Games Check-in Headquarters will be at the Peterson Senior Activity Center (2020 West 11th Street). Due to flood damage at the Kearney Visitors Bureau, we are unable to use their location this year.
- Due to damages to the trail system at Yanney Park, the 5k course has been adjusted. However, the start and finish will remain the same, as well as the check-in at the Peterson Senior Activity Center. An updated map can be found at check-in.
- Time Adjustments for Badminton: Badminton Mixed Doubles will begin at 11:00am and Badminton Singles will begin at 12:30pm.
- Time Adjustment for Pickleball: Singles Pickleball will start at 11:00am.
- Open Play pickleball will be at 3:00pm. Gym will open at 3:00pm and six courts will be available for participants to play on; please be courteous on court usage time and allow those who may be waiting on the courts. Open play will end at 3:45pm so we can prepare for the doubles tournament to start at 4:00pm.
Please click below for more information regarding the 2019 Nebraska Senior Games.
2019 Nebraska Senior Games Participant Information
Good Luck to everyone and we will see you soon!